Bonial.com drives the digitization of retail and launches new product
• “Bonial Connect,” a full-service package for retailers and brand manufacturers
• Solution for digital circular advertising on own online and mobile websites
• Product to be presented at dmexco September 14–15
Berlin, September 13, 2016 – According to market research by GfK, 60 percent of consumers demand current offerings on retailers’ online and mobile websites. The majority of retailers do not yet offer this service, though. To fill the gap, Bonial.com (www.bonial.com), part of Axel Springer SE, has developed Bonial Connect – a product solution that now places digital circular advertising conveniently right on the websites of retailers and brand manufacturers, connecting consumers with their favorite local stores.
The new full-service solution is backed by more than eight years of international development experience and technological expertise. More than 350 Bonial.com experts are currently working on the product to ensure continuous improvement. This turnkey solution means that retailers do not have to make hefty investments in their own setup, design, process optimization and labor-intensive, time-consuming workflows – plus, the service keeps them up to date in terms of technology at all times.
Key features of the new Bonial Connect full-service solution:
• Circular viewer: Based on proven kaufDA technology, the advanced version of Germany’s most successful circular viewer now also offers the popular and inspiring circular experience directly on the websites of retailers and makers of name-brand items.
• Local targeting: Intelligent, localized delivery of digital circulars, either regionally, by city or town, or by postal code.
• Design: Seamless adaptation to the websites and corporate identity of retailers and makers of name-brand items, optimized for all end devices.
• Analysis and statistics: Detailed overview of usage, including length of time spent, pages viewed, place of use and much more information.
• Process optimization: Ongoing implementation of relevant new features.
• Customer service: The Bonial.com customer service team is the central point of contact to support retailers and implement individual solutions, from ongoing maintenance of POS information and multimedia integration of items such as product videos and audio to professional production of advertising materials.
All over the world, hundreds of retailers and manufacturers already work with Bonial.com, including the world’s largest retail chains. Fabian Wittleben, Managing Director of Bonial Services, “Retail websites play an important role as consumers research current offers. Nowadays, consumers want to prepare for their local shopping needs online as well. Our new full-service package is a solution that is perfectly tailored to the needs of retailers and producers of name-brand items, helping them to reach consumers right from their own sites and bring them into the brick-and-mortar outlet.”
Bonial Connect at dmexco
The Bonial.com team will be at the dmexco digital trade fair in Cologne on Wednesday, September 14, and Thursday, September 15, presenting the new full-service solution. The Bonial.com booth is located in Hall 6 / E043 F042 at the exit from the Debate Hall.
Bonial Connect online
High-resolution image materials are available to use free of charge at
- November 15, 2017
What does the future look like for traditional retailers and the inner city? The Hochschule Niederrhein asked more than 2,000 shoppers about their smartphone and buying habits.
- August 1, 2017
The experienced Procter & Gamble manager is now overseeing the expansion of the market leadership of kaufDA and MeinProspekt
- March 29, 2017
Retale announced the launch of the “Retale Store Traffic Guarantee” and commits that it will drive foot traffic to retailer store locations during a campaign period.